I’m Completely Elated with You!
Yes, I am so very happy to welcome you to THE EFFORTLESS WAY! This is the Weekly Book Hangout of Cantar Academy Book Club with Adelere Adesina.
Alright, let’s understand something, my friend. There are many ways to arrive at whatever it is you want to achieve in life. Isn’t that the case? Let’s count some ways.
- The Manipulative Way: Hey, you know people who manipulate others actively or passively to get what they want, isn’t it? Guess what? There are tons of books already documented on how to Manipulate Your Way.
- The Disappointment Way: And yup, there are a lot of guides on how to manage disappointment, aren’t there? A lot of writings that suggest how to be weak and bear with disappointments because, well, they are a necessary part of life. Who says? Well, why would I question the beliefs of a certain way. Let’s move on. Haha. 😁
- The Reckless Way: Get it fast and ruin it fast. Hey, there’s nothing wrong with getting it fast in life. There’s an incredible, infinite power in this Universe. It is The Power that knows no Time nor Space. Just that on this reckless way, there’s no respect for the creative purpose of this power. Also, there are tons of wisdom on how to be reckless all the way. We’re not about that, remember? We’re just checking the catalogue of ways.
- The Hard Work Way: I don’t mean to be mean, but a lot of motivations are just around this idea. I love how Bob Proctor speaks of this way. ‘We’re programmed to think that we’re made for working. We’re not made for working; we’re made for creating. We’re creative; we’re made different from any other form of life.’ Isn’t that incredible? If you want to do the hard work all the way to success, there’s tons of YouTube motivational videos for this. I don’t mean it’s bad — it’s a choice, your simple choice. C’est fini.
- THE EFFORTLESS WAY: I love this way. I share it everyday because it is so amazing. I mean I’ve tried the other ways, and I bet you have. None of them looks anything like the effortless way. Hey, there’s work to be done here. It’s no joke. Just that the work is so natural and expansive, so creative that you find it effortless. Imagine working in harmony with that Power, with This Infinite Power. What will you be? Unstoppable — what’s more? Everyone is happy around you!
Again, the days are Fridays and Saturdays. The time is 01:00pm — 01:40pm (WAT).
For updates on The Effortless Way, kindly join the Facebook Group: The Key the Secret to Prosperity for Business Professionals here.
See you EFFORTLESSLY!